Pop-up Window how do you use `lncli newaddress` command to get an address from the change chain? - NTV News 🔥

Display

See it

____

Ad Unit BIG

how do you use `lncli newaddress` command to get an address from the change chain?

I used my lightning wallet (LND) zpub (BIP32 xpub used to extract the BIP84 zpub) to create a watching wallet in Electrum. (Yes, I checked and the addresses match.)

I then sent some coins to some change addresses. My LND does not detect them, and rescanning doesn't help either. I thought I'd just make new addresses one at a time until I get to the address with coins, which would be fine, but the command lncli newaddress only returns receiving addresses.

QUESTION: How do I generate change P2WPKH addresses with lncli?

NOTE: I've also tried converting the BIP32 root key to zprv, planning to put that in Electrum and access all my funds, but the tool I used returns the wrong wallet (https://gist.github.com/freenancial).



from Recent Questions - Bitcoin Stack Exchange
October 25, 2022 at 11:01PM

Related Posts

Subscribe Our Newsletter
close