Pop-up Window Setup bitcoind and be able to make a call to GetBlockTemplate - NTV News 🔥

Display

See it

____

Ad Unit BIG

Setup bitcoind and be able to make a call to GetBlockTemplate

I have been able to get bitcoind started by giving it the right data directory and configuration file. I downloaded and ran rpcauth.py from https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/blob/master/share/rpcauth/rpcauth.py

I am stumped as to what to do next. I added the rpcauth= line to my bitcoin.conf file. I have tried various combinations of rpcuser or rpcauth both in the bitcoin.conf file and on the bitcoin-cli command line.

I would like to make bitcoin-cli getblocktemplate to work so I could better understand what gets returned when one asks for a block to mine.

TIA



from Recent Questions - Bitcoin Stack Exchange
October 29, 2022 at 03:27AM

Related Posts

Subscribe Our Newsletter
close