Pop-up Window Attempting to download the entire blockchain for a project - NTV News 🔥

Display

See it

____

Ad Unit BIG

Attempting to download the entire blockchain for a project

I'm attempting to download the entire blockchain and then run some analysis of wealth distribution at various points in time and in response to specific events. A website like blockchain.com's block explorer is similar to what I would like, but does not provide the fine detail on a per transaction basis that I would like.

I've already downloaded bitcoin core and disabled pruned storage, but have noticed that the 'blocks' folder contains blk files only up to ~3000, and there are these rev files up to the same number. I'm confused, because this is obviously nowhere near the actual current block height, but as far as I can tell, I should have everything.



from Recent Questions - Bitcoin Stack Exchange
November 03, 2022 at 02:59AM

Related Posts

Subscribe Our Newsletter
close