Pop-up Window reidste13@gmail.com - NTV News 🔥

Display

See it

____

Ad Unit BIG

reidste13@gmail.com

Much appreciation to Wizard James Wallet Recovery services, he is very efficient and successful with my little myetherwallet account. One is a little worried when giving the keys to safety to someone on the net. But without my password, there is nothing you can do anyway. It's better to have 80% of something than 100% of nothing. But in this case, thanks to positive reviews here, I can say Wizard James is genuine. I contacted him, and he replied first with some guidance, i emailed him my guesses at password and key file, and 3 days later he emailed back the password. I'm writing this to say he is legit as I'm sure the lost password thing will come up a bit especially if cryptos start running hot again, and I know how you'll feel. And we should definitely support and highlight the good ones. His personal email is wizardjamesrecovery@usa.com



from Recent Questions - Bitcoin Stack Exchange
November 25, 2022 at 03:25AM

Related Posts

Subscribe Our Newsletter
close